Lead Registration

mony like

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Money like a next erea of my spiritual growth

Are you looking for an easy and graceful way to heal your emotional self and eliminate frustration and struggle from your life?
Helping people is easy, I am doing it all my life. But asking for payment has been the most uncomfortable part of my business.
One day I asked myself: Is MONEY the next area of my And I got the answer : YES.
We all expect air every day, no doubt at all. Why we don,t expect money the same way? Air is energie and money is energie too. All my life and work is about LOVE. So I can,t reject money too, because it NOT loving money. So I understood that I cant serve people until I cant take care of myself. This day I started to change my relationship with money. There is an unlimited air for everyone and there is an unlimited amount of money for everyone too. The Shift with Money: Are You Open To It too? There is a shift occurring with the energy of money. What is your role with this shift?
The power to change is already in you.
I am very grateful to have gained the experience and wisdom I now have.
I did release these old beliefs and opened my heart to the spiritual role of money in my life, and it supports me in doing what I love: sharing my natural gift and talent and receiving money as a form of appreciation to support me in expanding my . We all have 7 energy centers called chakras. Each of these chakras represent different aspects of our life. When your chakras are opened and harmonized, your life is open and balanced. Traditionally the 1st or root chakra holds the energy of money. We expected money to help us survive in the world.
When we hang on to these old beliefs we experience struggle, stres.
As I allowed these old beliefs to collapse and opened my heart to the higher purpose of money, I can make this shift very easy.
Money is shifting to a higher frequency, to the 4th or heart chakra. Money like to serve me, just like my heart.
I am very grateful for this shift.
I allow to flow into my life.
I love all money and appreciate how the money supports me in doing what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

money like